Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Point or lack thereof


There have been numerous times where I've either thought about or actually started a blog but they faltered quickly or never even got off the ground.  I'd like to change with that this time around.

Instead of this being a niche based commentary that focuses on some area or avenue of my life that I think is important enough to share with the world via the internet, I think I'm going to have a more enjoyable time writing about my life in general.  I'm at a unique point in my life where a lot of different things are either taking place or the potential of various dominoes may drop over the next couple months and years.

I'm never going to profess to be someone who is so interesting or important that would or could demand attention on the fluctuations of my day.  I just want to write and what better way to work on that goal than to write on a number of different areas and topics that I think are interesting enough to put fingers to keyboard on.

I'd like to chat about what's organic and natural to me and what better way to do that than talk about what interests me and what's in my everyday life.  That may be about the journeys of being a new homeowner, the possibilities of adding to our family, the hobbies of reading, writing, brewing (amongst others), my obsession with any and everything related to Michigan sports, and anything else that crops up in my life over the next couple years.

So bear with me as I give this a whirl and let's see if we can't have a little fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment